Tuesday, February 19, 2013

C3 Conference Reflection

Oh my goodness. I have had the most whirlwind of a week! I had the blessing to attend the C3 conference at Fellowship Church last weekend and it was life changing! The joke of the week was that sitting in on this conference was like drinking from a fire hydrant. That's definitely what it felt like!

First off, this conference's focus was on the raw and real problems we as pastors face in ministry and creativity was infused in everything done. I took several pictures that I would love to share with you!

Centerpiece of the lobby ceiling



DJ Vox entertained everyone while we waited for the doors to open. It kept the environment so exciting!




Our tickets in the door were bracelets!




The worship was out of this world awesome!




They had several famous pastors heads bobbing on real people. It was like "Elf Yourself" in real life!




Better picture! It was hilarious!




I got to sit in on children's seminars to get ideas on how to do children's ministry better! These people taught me everything I know! Thanks Pastors Mike, Preston, Kenneth and Dave!




Me and dad waiting for C3 night 2 to start!




Just a few of the quotes from the weekend!




One of the quotes from my children's seminar! So true!

So hopefully now you have a small glimpse of what I got to go see!

The best part of this last week was that I was reminded of was the reason why I got into children's ministry in the first place. We have an opportunity to reach kids and plant the God seeds in their lives early so that many of the problems we deal with as adults won't be evident in the next generation's lives. I recharged my passion about teaching and remembered that God has everything under control, even if it may seem like chaos all the time! I am so ready to start installing the next level of our children's ministry at HighPoint. So look out! It's going to be awesome!

Thank you to everyone who made this experience possible, including my Seinor Pastor, my Preschool Director, volunteers and team. You are what makes this children's ministry happen. God bless you and thank you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment