Monday, September 14, 2015

Update on Love Life Design Co


So I am going to take a little time to brag on my amazingly brilliant husband. People have asked me if I knew he could do what he does before we got married and my honest answer was, "no." He built a bed with his dad for college once. He's pretty good at engineering things for sure. But in no way did I know he had the talent to channel his creativity into power tools and create new life out of old wood.

In case you don't know, he has started his own little business called Love Life Design Co. I give the man a garage and some power tools and a new creature was born! He has been making the most stunning Texas' over the past few months and I am amazed every single time with what he can make!

One of his first designs, which has inspired so many others.
He stained the wood on this one to look like the state flag colors
Love the little heart on this one.

 And of course, everything is bigger in Texas. Jared was commissioned to make a 5 ft tall Texas. It was as big as me!
It was huge!!!

But it didn't take long for us to start branching out to other states as family members saw what he was doing!

Our first "other" state, Tennessee! 
Of course, in our family, we tend to challenge one another. Thankfully, Jared helped me make some of my designs come to life!

A super cute medal hanger with some bling!



Custom quote sign
And I couldn't resist the Disney flair!
Made this for our guest room!
Never thought I would start a small business. But I am super excited about it and love what we have been able to create so far! If you are interested in our shop, you can check it out at https://www.etsy.com/shop/LoveLifeDesignCo


No comments:

Post a Comment