Monday, October 19, 2015

It's starting to feel like Fall!

One of the joys if home ownership is I get to finally put all those Pinterest ideas to use in decorating it! I've always admired how Disney managed to make a whimsical yet slightly spooky haunted mansion and I took inspiration from that and mixed it with fall to make this fun fireplace decoration-scape (is that what we call it these days?).

All finished!

A couple of frames from the Dollar Store and some points at Walgreens provided a way for me to share my favorite fall photos for cheap!


Inspired by the haunted mansion, we used some black lace to wrap mason jars that will hold our little tea lights.


Walmart had these adorable pumpkins for cheap!


We found this candelabra that matched the haunted mansion theme perfectly. This raven was made to go on a wreath but we thought he could look out over a mason jar too! And our little decor set up wouldn't be complete without one of our homemade signs from our shop!


I finally have a spot to show off some of my favorite shots from our Disney trips! Costumes + Tower of Terror goes great with the whimsical Halloween theme!


My favorite? Hard to pick but these little burlap ghosts are high on the list!


Best part of the set up? It looks awesome at night!


So happy for the fall season. While I will miss the warm sun, it sure is fun to decorate for the season! Now excuse me while I go make me some pumpkin chocolate chip cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment