Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sunday!

I had a great day today. It was a little hectic juggling volunteers and kids, but we had baptisms and baby dedications today! God really did some amazing work today and I'm amazed at how crazy awesome it is!

Jared and I ran some errands after our Christmas program planning meeting and then I took a NAP. It is officially fall here in Houston so it was the perfect temperature for a nap on the couch.

It was also perfect temperature for running! I ran straight 30 minutes...no stopping for nothing! I never know what to think of on my runs. But today, instead of focusing on my time or my speed or my distance, I decided that I would just pray on my run. Why haven't I thought about that before?? It worked and I feel so much better at the end!

I'm not counting our time walking anymore! Logged 2.78 miles today!

No comments:

Post a Comment