Thursday, October 4, 2012

The End of a Long Week

Today's run pretty much summed up the week. It was hard. It was long. I got bugs in my face. It had its ups and downs as we ran trails through the woods. I kept having to doge bicyclists. I was afraid to get lost. I got a blister.

But I took a couple of rests and pushed through to the end. And I made it and I accomplished my goal! Plus this week I dealt with many personal issues about my motivation and why I was really doing everything I do.

"Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men," (Colossians 3:23 ESV)

Then Jared took me out for yogurt and made tacos for Taco Thursday. He even helped with my blister. Now thats love. He's awesome. :) Finish it off with the premier of the Amazing Race and I think we're ready to sleep!

I signed up for the MADD race on Saturday to walk/run with the Redeemed team. I'm super excited! Lets say you want to donate. You don't have to but you can check it out here:

http://support.madd.org/site/TR?pg=personal&fr_id=3004&px=3649348

I also found this amazing video! It really is an amazing story of how God can heal no matter the darkness! This is the kind of story that inspires me to keep working for Redeemed no matter what!

http://www.iamsecond.com/seconds/annie-lobert/

Running across America still! And will be for a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment