Sunday, September 30, 2012

Break Throughs!

So somebody called me Multi-Maddie today. Which made me laugh because it was true.

Today Jared and I were at the church extra early because we were the third string worship leaders this morning. First string was on vacation and second string had a death in the family. Please keep them in your prayers.

Then when we got done practicing I went up stairs where we had our kid's Bible study and talked with the kids up there. Then I went back downstairs to actually lead worship. By the time I sat down to listen to the sermon I was too hyped on on crazy to be able to sit still.

But it didn't stop there. Then we had a potluck lunch and I got to talk to lots of the people. THEN we went upstairs to decorate the children's area for the new series! It's not quite done yet or I'd post pictures.

THEN!! (You though I was done right) I hoped in the passenger seat and got on a google + call with my Redeemed communications team. Jared drove us to HEB and so I was literally planning how to spread awareness of human trafficking while trying to find canelli beans. This is when I got called Multi Maddie. Thanks Jenny...

Naturally, it was only 70 for the high today so we call it cold here in Texas. We opened our porch door, turned on the replay of the Aggie game so Jared could watch and snuggled with some Apple Cider. I fell asleep almost instantly. I love fall!

When I woke up it was time to go running. Not gonna lie I was a little nervous. But holy cow...it was amazing! We ran most of the time. With an hour of running I only walked 11 minutes! I am floored! You can see my run here:

http://nikeplus.nike.com/plus/activity/running/detail/2047461328?external_share_id=62E73C01-8009-46AB-929A-33C9FB474121&fb_action_ids=10151251771152792&fb_action_types=nikeapp%3Arun&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%7B%2210151251771152792%22%3A288926724549278%7D&action_type_map=%7B%2210151251771152792%22%3A%22nikeapp%3Arun%22%7D&action_ref_map=%5B%5D

The difference a good running shoe can make and the cold air (we didn't have to run through the humidity!) made it a very very enjoyable run!

Made tomato basil soup tonight (remember it's cold haha) and we are about to have some gluten free brownies and milk with the rest of our Aggie game. :)

For some reason the run across America website isn't working. When it finally comes up I'll let you know!

Thanks and Gig 'Em!

No comments:

Post a Comment