Saturday, September 29, 2012

Aggies Rock. :)

So most of my day was spent watching the Aggie game while working on my new hat! Because, you know...it gets so cold here in Texas! Pictures below of the finished product!

And you know, the game was so awesome. I thought Arkansas was supposed to be good this year. What happened to that? (I can taunt because I've had to deal with my whole Razorback family giving me grief every time the Aggies played them the last three years and lost!) It was a very relaxing rainy day punctuated with a few house chores.

Then Jared came home early because of the rain and we got to go on a short walk while it wasn't raining. It was so nice! Plus, I got to break in my new running shoes (see pictures below!). I've been saving up for them for six weeks now. Every time I kept up with my training plan, I got to put $20 in the 'Maddie's new shoes' savings jar. :) They are amazing and help with my collapsing arches!

That's all for today. My Biblical advice for today is to take a day of rest (God did) and that you should always root for God's favorite college team.

I'm sure God has a closet full of maroon jerseys. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment