Tuesday, September 4, 2012

This is fun!

Today was great! Had a good staff meeting. Then worked on stuff for Sunday and for planning the next series. Then I had the greatest lunch with Julie! Let me tell you this girl is awesome! I am so lucky to have her on my team and as a friend!

Then I had the fastest run through HEB ever. I have noticed a general trend that the less amount of time I spend in that store the smaller my bill is...

Then I waited for Jared to get home and we went on a great run! Jared made the comment that you know it was a good run when you have mud splattered all over your back. I agree. :) I'm really happy with this training program. It's gradual and challenging but not overwhelming! Let me know if you want it. It was free!

Both Jared's students passed their check rides today. Yay! We are celebrating with grilling, what else. :)

Here's where I'm running across America today! Made my first city Williamsburg and Jamestown is next!

No comments:

Post a Comment