Sunday, September 2, 2012

Week 3: Loving Life, Loving God and Cedar Plank Salmon?

So today marks the beginning of a new week! Many times at school I wouldn't like new weeks because it meant another week of classes and tests and projects. But now I look forward to new weeks. I anticipate what God has planned for me and I look forward to my work. That is something I haven't experienced before but I like it.

This week has its own challenges ahead. I'm going to start planning for the next series of Elevate and Jared has three students with check rides! Ahhhh! Please keep them in your prayers.

So tonight I am enjoying the short time I have with my hubby. He got me some beautiful flowers this weekend! Picture included! We did errands, took a nap and went running. We tried a new protein recovery drink shock tastes just like a Frappachino and I am willingly letting my husband grill salmon on a piece of cedar! What is the world coming to (I love you Daddy lol)???

Running across America is 1.08 miles outside Williamsburg! Maybe I'll see Felicity on my way through and have an afternoon tea. :)

Verse to run with!

For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago. (Ephesians 2:10 NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment