Saturday, November 21, 2015

Aaaand we're back! Recap: First day of vacation!

Whew! After a whirlwind of a great time at Disney and then coming back and getting a cold, it's been a crazy couple of weeks! I am so excited to get to share my vacation on here. I know when I need a mental break, it's fun to watch other's home videos. Hopefully, you will enjoy all the videos capturing the things we got to see and experience!

First up, our arrival in Orlando! Jared and I got there a little bit early on Thursday just because of the whole standby thing. We got to explore and hang out most of the day while waiting for mom and dad to arrive!

Taking the water taxi from our Universal Hotel to City Walk!

Of course we geocached while we were there!
Here's the YouTube playlist of our first day of vacation!


No comments:

Post a Comment