Monday, November 2, 2015

Happy Birthday Prince Charming!

Today is an exciting day. It's Jared's birthday!

It's this hunk's birthday!

Today also marks the four month period where I get to make fun of him by calling him old. :p

But if you would allow me, I'd like to brag on him for a bit. 

1) He is seriously handsome. He's tall dark and handsome and I can seriously not get over the incredible color of his eyes.

2) He is seriously talented. Not only can he fly a plane, but he can build stuff out of nowhere. He can paint, play several instruments, hunt, cook and is a fantastic athlete. He's a renaissance man for the modern day.

3) He's funny. We can be stuck in an airport and he makes it fun. Those are the kind of people you need in your life. Instead of complaining about a situation, you make the situation an adventure.

4) Speaking of adventures, he loves them. I love getting to travel with him and see so many amazing things. He's so good at mixing the right amount of plan with the right amount of spontaneity. He loves history just as much as I do and yes, he has gone on the adventure of Disney with me.

5) He doesn't take himself too seriously. While I'm listening to Disney music he will sing along with me. We go to weddings and he dances with me (even though he thinks he's bad). While I take myself too seriously sometimes, he manages to bring my inner child out and we just have fun together.

6) He listens. Sometimes he can't figure out how to put what I say into action, but he does listen. Knowing that I have his ear and he trusts me allows me to be open about myself in a way I've never thought possible. 

7) He's encouraging. When I'm having a hard day, he notices and tries to encourage me. Even when I am extra stubborn, he doesn't quit on me. That, speaks volumes to me in love. 

I won't do one for every year he's been alive, but he is certainly my Prince Charming. He's a real man who leads well. I never thought I wanted to get married because I loved my independence so much. But being married to Jared has been so much better than going on my own. Thank you for all your love Jared. I'm so glad today we get to celebrate you!

Love,
Your Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment