Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Midweek

Had a great day today! I really did not know how much my God was prepping me for the next level of my ministry. I had a great day meeting with people and planning for the next things God has planned for our church. I am so hopeful for all the things that can happen!

Running today just plain old hurt. I am still sore from the last time I went running and my muscles haven't had time to recover yet. Oh well. Stretching a lot tonight!

Today I encourage you to read Lamentations; specifically chapter 3. The writer grieves over what he has gone through. He starts that "[He is] the one who has seen the afflictions that come from the rod of the LORD's anger" (verse 1). While he laments over the suffering he has gone through, he turns a corner and says, "I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. Yet I still dare to hope when I remember this: The faithful love of the LORD never ends! His mercies never cease. Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning" (verse 20-23).

Nothing you are going through or striving for is hard enough for the love of the Lord to come through for you. Trust Him and let Him work through you. I promise you will be amazed with not only the process, but the outcome when you see the glory of God!

My progress across America!


No comments:

Post a Comment