Sunday, August 26, 2012

Training Week 2

Today began the first day of week 2. Week 2's are notorious for being hard. On the Biggest Loser they have the lowest weight loss. For me, I think 'oh I did so great week 1' that I slack off sometimes in week 2. What I actually do is just completely fall off the bandwagon. THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN THIS WEEK! I promise it to myself and to you all. :)

Jared and I signed up for our 5K. It's called the Monster Mash on October 27th. It's actually at a horse track! How cool is that? PLUS you get to dress up in fun outfits. Anybody have a bright idea of what Jared and I should go as?

What I learned today from God. I sometimes really just don't want to go to church. I was so tired this morning I actually slept on the way to church. But once I got there I had a blast with the kids. We 'fished' and learned that even when it gets frustrating, we should trust Jesus, just like Peter, James and John did when they first met Jesus fishing.

Funny how God uses my own lessons to reach me where I need it most. :)

Logged 2.58 miles and I'm running along the York river now!

Verse to run with:
"Patient endurance is what you need now, so that you will continue to do God’s will. Then you will receive all that he has promised." (Hebrews 10:36 NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment