Monday, January 5, 2015

It's cold outside!

So it's been a few weeks after Christmas now and I am so excited to share what I got to work on for a customer from my Knick Knack Kitting services! This customer wanted to get something for Christmas his whole family would enjoy, and they all got beautiful hats and scarves!

A lovely modern hat for mom and sisters!
All got flowers and matching scarves!

Different colors for individuality!
Nieces got matching hats.
His nephew got a hat too...but all in his own colors!

This project made me so happy for a couple of reasons! 
1. Norwegian genie hats are really beautiful. The pattern created by the contrasting colors makes a really nice statement. Plus, they definitely keep your ears warm!
2. The white beanie hats provided a new technique for me to learn where I actually knitted the hat sideways and then added the top on later. From a knitters standpoint, I think the result is a very modern look for a beanie! Add the cute bow and buttons and it's definitely a very stylish yet functional hat!

It's cold for us here in Texas. So if you are looking to get something cute yet functional for yourself, you can click on the Knick Knack Knitting tab above and order a very special knitted piece of your own! 

Talk to y'all again soon!

Maddie


No comments:

Post a Comment